I absolutely love the packaging! There are individual sachets of bentonite clay and organic rose water. The kit also includes a mixing bowl and spatula…making application a breeze.
The clay is very smooth and easy to mix. It wasn’t hard at all to get a nice consistency with no lumps. I haven’t used rose water before but this one smells very earthy and just like pressed roses and stems. There was a lot or each product- way more than what I needed for one application. After putting it on my face in a thin layer, it dried fairly quickly. It was easy to wash off a made my skin feel lovely. My complexion also seems a bit brighter.
Very easy to mix. It’s not grainy or too soft (not flour-like). It rinsed off easily and didn’t leave a mess in the sink. There’s a lot of product in each sachet…but I like that it’s pre-measured and stays fresh.
I do like that there’s a lot of product, but it is too much for just my face. You will most likely have left overs and once it’s mixed, it will dry out. I used my excess on my hair and added a bit of plain water to prevent it from getting to dry.
I have tried several brands of 100% bentonite clay (of different price points). This one is by far my favourite. The resulting mix is the perfect balance- not too grainy, not too soft. It worked well on both my face and hair. If they sold the clay in a bulk package, I would definitely purchase for my hair mostly (and face). The concept for this face mask is great. It’s also nicely packaged for traveling. You can easily take 1 sachet of clay and 1 rose water and treat yourself to a nice spa day during a hotel stay away.
FTC: Not sponsored. Product provided for review by facetox.com.
- Hairfinity Hair Growth Vitamin Review
- Frizz and Extension Braids
- How To: Good Braiding Technique vs. Bad Braiding Technique
- How To: Help My Braids Are Unraveling
- How To: Mini Braids That Last
- How To: Parting On A Grid
- My Braidout Explained
- My Mini Braids- A History
- Top 5 Mistakes Made When Braiding
- Top 5 Tips for Undoing Mini Braids
Top Posts & Pages
- My Experience With Manetabolism: Manetabolism vs Hairfinity
- My Mini Braids- Update Week 3
- How To: My Braids Are Frizzy, Now What?
- My Experience With Hairfinity: Hair Growth Vitamins
- Frizz and Extension Braids
- Preventing Frizzy Braids
- My Experience With Biotin- 5,000 mcg
- How To: Help! My Braids Are Unraveling
- How To: Protecting Edges While Wearing Braids
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tags4a 4B 4C 2013 afro afro hair apl articles before and after black friday blog updates braids code coupon discount fast growth fast hair growth growth hairfinity hair growth hair vitamins how to kinky kinky hair length check long hair minibraidmethod mini braids my mini braids natural hair pictures product review progress pics promo promo code review sale sales shea moisture style diary style tutorial the mini braid method tutorial Uncategorized vitamins