I ordered 2 bottles of Hairfinity vitamins last week. They arrived yesterday. The shipping was pretty fast and the ordering process was straight forward…no complaints from me. The package it came in was a hot pink foil material. I thought that was a nice branding touch. The bottles for the vitamins were also hot pink but translucent. I thought, while it looks pretty, it wasn’t very practical because I had a difficult time reading the label. The instructions say take 2 pills a day. I’m only taking one a day for now. Perhaps, I’ll increase to the suggested 2 a day later on.
I’m eager to see results, especially in my nails. I stupidly wore new shoes to Disney and yes I knew better. When I go to WDW, I usually stay maybe 5 hours and go home. My cousins flew in from Jamaica and when we went to Disney they did NOT want to leave. I ended up hobbling around with my feet aching for over 12 hours! My big toe nails on both feet are bruised. 🙁 This happens to me at least once a year, lol. I’m ready for it to grow out already. It’s been about a month and the bruising hasn’t moved much at all. It did take a week for the bruises to show up, so I guess it’s technically been 3 weeks. Hopefully the vitamins will speed up the nail growth process and I won’t have to wear dark polish for the rest of eternity.
My eyebrows have also been looking a bit sparser than usual so I hope it helps with those too. I’ve been using castor oil on them and it just doesn’t seem to make a difference. Every time I go to a threader, they tell me to put castor oil on my brows. They just don’t believe that I do do it with little results. Why can’t I have some Lily Collins brows…*weeps into pillow*
I’m tracking both my nail and eyebrow progress with pictures. I probably won’t post alla dat though. My weekly mini braid photo updates will serve as my hair growth updates for now. I plan to wear these mini braids until the end of September.
Click here to see my review of Hairfinity and my growth pics from 2010.
Click here to shop the Hairfinity website.
- Hairfinity Hair Growth Vitamin Review
- Frizz and Extension Braids
- How To: Good Braiding Technique vs. Bad Braiding Technique
- How To: Help My Braids Are Unraveling
- How To: Mini Braids That Last
- How To: Parting On A Grid
- My Braidout Explained
- My Mini Braids- A History
- Top 5 Mistakes Made When Braiding
- Top 5 Tips for Undoing Mini Braids
Top Posts & Pages
- Frizz and Extension Braids
- My Experience With Hairfinity: Hair Growth Vitamins
- How To: Help! My Braids Are Unraveling
- My Experience With Manetabolism: Manetabolism vs Hairfinity
- How To: My Braids Are Frizzy, Now What?
- Wash and Go: Aunt Jackie's Curl La La (Long Post w/Pics)
- My Experience With Biotin- 5,000 mcg
- My Current Hairstyle- Loose Twists with Braided Roots
- How To: Protecting Edges While Wearing Braids
- Preventing Frizzy Braids
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tags4a 4B 4C 2013 afro hair apl articles before and after black friday blog updates bogo braids code conditioner coupon coupon code discount fast growth fast hair growth growth hairfinity hair growth hair vitamins how to kinky long hair minibraidmethod mini braids my mini braids natural hair pictures product review progress pics promo promo code review sale sales shea moisture style diary style tutorial the mini braid method tutorial Uncategorized vitamins