Purchase Here for only $3.80!
The Mini Braid Method: The natural girl’s guide to maintaining afro-textured hair in mini braids. Learn how to put them in, […]
I’ve come across several YouTube natural hair gurus who have recently damaged their long natural hair after years of growing it out (Naptural85, for example). Personally, I prefer my hair long and it’s very unlikely that I’d get a significant haircut. I think it’s a great idea to experiment with your hair while it’s short. If […]
As my previous article stated, I’m still searching for a hairstyle that’s perfect for trips away. I think wash and goes work for weekend trips. I’ve yet to find something that’s good for 3+ days away. I want to avoid having to style or wash my hair for at least a week. I usually […]
This is a big issue for me that I’ve yet to figure out. How should I wear my hair when I’m away from home and traveling? I feel like I’ve tried loads of different options. I’m a low maintenance girl, I stick with my typical styles. My main goal is to NOT have to do […]
I’m trying to roll out quite a few videos just to get my Youtube Channel started. Please support and subscribe! I like to keep it simple. I do this routine once or twice a week.
I feel like I put my hair through a lot this year with the big move across the pond and severely cutting down my stash. I’m going to invest in some more products to help keep my hair moist in this climate. I’m also thinking about starting 2016 with a fresh blunt cut. My favorites […]
There’s not much information across the web as of yet. I’ll fill in details as they come and delete vendors who are not having sales this year. Visit vendor’s respective sites for most up-to-date and accurate information.
Vendors marked with an asterisk [*] are black owned businesses.
I got the wonderful opportunity, via an Instagram contest, to be included in a photoshoot for Essence Magazine and Essence.com. I travelled about 3 hours by train to London and met up with the ladies from Natural Hair Daily. The photographer, Kelvin Buluck @kelbpics was absolutely amazing!. He made me feel so comfortable and was […]
I’ll be across the pond for at least the next few months. I stocked up on some hair care items to take with me. Due to lack of suitcase space, however, I didn’t get to pack my entire stash. I will show what I planned to take with me. Depending on the cost of things […]
- Hairfinity Hair Growth Vitamin Review
- Frizz and Extension Braids
- How To: Good Braiding Technique vs. Bad Braiding Technique
- How To: Help My Braids Are Unraveling
- How To: Mini Braids That Last
- How To: Parting On A Grid
- My Braidout Explained
- My Mini Braids- A History
- Top 5 Mistakes Made When Braiding
- Top 5 Tips for Undoing Mini Braids
Top Posts & Pages
- Frizz and Extension Braids
- My Experience With Manetabolism: Manetabolism vs Hairfinity
- How To: Help! My Braids Are Unraveling
- My Experience With Biotin- 5,000 mcg
- My Experience With Hairfinity: Hair Growth Vitamins
- How To: My Braids Are Frizzy, Now What?
- Wash and Go: Aunt Jackie's Curl La La (Long Post w/Pics)
- Ebook: The Mini Braid Method
- How To: Protecting Edges While Wearing Braids
- Tutorial: Braided High Bun
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tags4a 4B 4C 2013 afro hair apl articles before and after black friday blog updates bogo braids code conditioner coupon coupon code discount fast growth fast hair growth growth hairfinity hair growth hair vitamins how to kinky long hair minibraidmethod mini braids my mini braids natural hair pictures product review progress pics promo promo code review sale sales shea moisture style diary style tutorial the mini braid method tutorial Uncategorized vitamins