I was sent Hairburst supplements by Hairburst.com for review. The kind I was sent is a chewable- like old school Flintstones vitamins. Now, they have gummy vitamins available on the website. The retail price is £19.99 (that includes tax) and that’s about $26 USD. Hairburst is a UK based company and they do ship worldwide.
The price is on par with several well known hair vitamin companies. If you’re in the UK, Europe, or otherwise on this side of the world, the price is excellent and shipping would likely be much faster than buying from a UK company. The packaging is cute, the information is easy to read, and the inside is sealed. I liked that there was a non-pill option. It’s easy to take and surprisingly, they taste really good. The texture isn’t chalky at all. I was given a 30 day supply, which is 60 tablets.
Of the vitamins and minerals we need on a daily basis, the values does not exceed or come close to 100%… that means you are not mega-dosing on any single letter vitamin. The main hair healthy ingredients are advertised as collagen, MSM, vitamins A, B’s, C, & D, minerals and amino acids.
How It Did
I didn’t take any proper measurements or stretch my hair to see the growth. I was wearing mini braids for 2-3 weeks while taking the vitamins (sporadically). I do think my hair and nails grew at a faster rate than usual. The main thing I noticed is that skin around my nails peeled whilst I took these. Usually, taking a multivitamin stops the skin from peeling but Hairburst didn’t stop it completely.
I would purchase these. Although I didn’t take them consistently, I did see results. I didn’t have any adverse effects and I really liked that they come in gummy form. They are a good price and easily available from the UK (where I currently live). I think if I took these ad advised and measured properly, I would have good results.
FTC: Not sponsored. All opinions are my own. Product provided gratis by Hairburst for review.
- Hairfinity Hair Growth Vitamin Review
- Frizz and Extension Braids
- How To: Good Braiding Technique vs. Bad Braiding Technique
- How To: Help My Braids Are Unraveling
- How To: Mini Braids That Last
- How To: Parting On A Grid
- My Braidout Explained
- My Mini Braids- A History
- Top 5 Mistakes Made When Braiding
- Top 5 Tips for Undoing Mini Braids
Top Posts & Pages
- My Experience With Manetabolism: Manetabolism vs Hairfinity
- My Mini Braids- Update Week 3
- How To: My Braids Are Frizzy, Now What?
- My Experience With Hairfinity: Hair Growth Vitamins
- Frizz and Extension Braids
- Preventing Frizzy Braids
- My Experience With Biotin- 5,000 mcg
- How To: Help! My Braids Are Unraveling
- How To: Protecting Edges While Wearing Braids
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tags4a 4B 4C 2013 afro afro hair apl articles before and after black friday blog updates braids code coupon discount fast growth fast hair growth growth hairfinity hair growth hair vitamins how to kinky kinky hair length check long hair minibraidmethod mini braids my mini braids natural hair pictures product review progress pics promo promo code review sale sales shea moisture style diary style tutorial the mini braid method tutorial Uncategorized vitamins