Recently, I had the opportunity to interview Renee Dawes, the creator and owner of NaturelleGrow– Healthy Hair Growth Products. The NaturelleGrow product lineup includes cleansers, conditioners, moisturizers, and growth oils and balms to meet your needs.
1. How did you get started making handcrafted cosmetics?
I started handcrafting products early in my hair journey. For years I tried to figure out what products would help my hair grow long and healthy. Finally, exhausted from juggling different hair care products, I turned to my kitchen and created products that helped to grow my hair while keeping it healthy.
2. What motivated you to start NaturelleGrow?
When I first began formulating products, I shared my creations with close relatives and friends, who encouraged me to begin my own business. As I learned, created, and experimented, my initial offerings grew into a small product line of couture cleansers, conditioners, hair creams, and oils. And from this, NaturelleGrow Handmade Hair Growth Products was born.
3. What makes NaturelleGrow stand out amongst the competitors in the natural hair care industry?
NaturelleGrow is a David fighting against Goliath. There are a sea of hair company giants on the market offering mass-produced hair products. We are unique in the fact that our products are (1) Blended by hand in small batches (2) Our products contain fresh, natural homegrown ingredients, (3) Most importantly, our products have not been sitting on shelves. They are made to order giving our customer the best product available.
4. What products do you recommend for maintaining braids or other long term protective styles?
I would highly recommend our Mega Growth Oil – as the scalp needs to be maintained while in these styles. In addition to our Mega Growth Oil, I would recommend our Ginger Peach Leave-In conditioning spray. This spray will condition the hair while it is being maintained.
- Hairfinity Hair Growth Vitamin Review
- Frizz and Extension Braids
- How To: Good Braiding Technique vs. Bad Braiding Technique
- How To: Help My Braids Are Unraveling
- How To: Mini Braids That Last
- How To: Parting On A Grid
- My Braidout Explained
- My Mini Braids- A History
- Top 5 Mistakes Made When Braiding
- Top 5 Tips for Undoing Mini Braids
Top Posts & Pages
- My Experience With Hairfinity: Hair Growth Vitamins
- My Experience With Biotin- 5,000 mcg
- Frizz and Extension Braids
- My Experience With Manetabolism: Manetabolism vs Hairfinity
- More On My Spring Mini Twists
- Preventing Frizzy Braids
- How To: My Braids Are Frizzy, Now What?
- Wash and Go: Aunt Jackie's Curl La La (Long Post w/Pics)
- How To: Protecting Edges While Wearing Braids
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tags4a 4B 4C 2013 afro hair apl articles before and after black friday blog updates braids code conditioner coupon coupon code discount fast growth fast hair growth growth hairfinity hair growth hair vitamins how to kinky length check long hair minibraidmethod mini braids my mini braids natural hair pictures product review progress pics promo promo code review sale sales shea moisture style diary style tutorial the mini braid method tutorial Uncategorized vitamins